Michelle Pollard

Hi!

I am from the Chicagoland area. I have been listening to Ravi and others from RZIM for may years. I am in leadership at my local church and teach bible studies. I would love to ask questions and seek answers to help me better understand Gods word as I help teach the word.

I will be reading probably far. More than I willl contribute as I enjoy learning by reading and absorbing new truths

Right now I am exploring the idea of hearing God.

6 Likes

@Michellep7 Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome Michelle! Well, there is a lot to read in this forum so if you never even engaged in a conversation you’ll learn so much. But maybe you’ll find at one point that you do have something to share. When you do we will be glad to hear from you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Michelle and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Great to have you join the Connect family.

2 Likes

Welcome on board @Michellep7. It is great to have you joining from Chicago. I am just north and east of you in East Lansing MI. Read away. I think that you will have much to offer in many many discussions. I sense a very caring spirit so offering encouragement and prayer for so many that have questions and anecdotal issues would be a great blessing to this forum. And I bet that you have more to offer substantively than you think as well. But whatever you choose we are glad you were here and are joining us. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

@Michellep7 Hi Michelle! Welcome to Connect :grinning:

2 Likes

Michelle, look forward to your Q&A as well as your friendship connection inside this huge family of believers. We are one in our search for truth, graciously responding to all who seek.
Be blessed and as you look around. Make yourself to home and welcome.
Mike

3 Likes