Michelle Sunuwar

member_introductions
(Michelle Sunuwar ) #1

Hi! And Jai Masiha! (Praise Messiah!) It’s great to be joining you all and continuing to learn!

I am from Virginia but live in South Asia with my Nepali husband Silas and our 2 sons, 18 and 3 months old.

I took the Core Module 084 Feb-April 2019 and would like to continue learning and reaccessing the videos as I feel like I still have so much to learn.

I have been living in South Asia 4 years and hope to contribute as I learn and gain experience in asking questions, building relationships, and pointing people (especially Hindu, Buddhist, and Muslim) to Jesus.

7 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @M_Sunuwar,

Welcome! What a blessing to ‘meet you’ through RZIM Connect! I am so glad you had the opportunity to take the RZIM Academy. The electives they offer will certainly help you as you continue to grow in your understanding and approach to an evangelistic lifestyle.

Your contributions will be a unique and valuable addition to our conversations. I hope to benefit from learning from you as we share together in this community.

2 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hi @M_Sunuwar, I love your intro…Jai Masiha, that’s beautiful :heart: You have come to the right place to gain more knowledge. Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome to Connect, Michelle. :smiley: It is wonderful to hear of your heart to build relationships with people of other worldviews. Moving from Virginia to South Asia is quite courageous, and I am excited for the opportunities the Lord has provided for you.

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #5

Welcome aboard @M_Sunuwar. I hope connect can enable some dialogue that will bless you and those who you confer. Glad you took the core module. How did your first interview go? Any impact you the most during the course? God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like
(Daniel) #6

Hello Michelle, yes, praise the Lord! I see you already have a lot of life experience with different cultures. May the Lord give you many opportunities to point people to Jesus. Recently I have seen here some topics that might be of interest to you how to explain trinity to a hindu and other religions. Enjoy your time here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
(Michelle Sunuwar ) #7

Thank you Carson for your warm welcome. Yes, I am very much looking forward to taking electives in the near future as well as continuing discussing with others in this group! Thank you.

2 Likes
(Michelle Sunuwar ) #8

Thank you @sig for your comment, I just love that greeting that believers here use for each other. It’s a regular, more than once a day, reminder for our lives to praise Jesus! Thank you for your kind words. :heart:

1 Like
(Ruth Marie Romero) #9

Welcome Michelle! I look forward to learning and growing together in this online forum.
God bless,
Marie

1 Like