Mike C

Hi everyone!

I’m, Mike. I’m from Louisiana, but travel due to being in the military. I joined connect to get even more from the RZIM community. I love learning more about the Word and how it applies to my life. I hope to have meaningful conversations with like minded peers.

Mike

7 Likes

Welcome @Mike_Carroll! Glad you found your way here!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Mike!

3 Likes

Hi @Mike_Carroll, welcome to connect and thank you for your service! You have come to the right place for meaningful conversation. I trust you are browsing through some of the conversations and gleaning from them. Please do feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mike_Carroll. Thanks for joining our ranks - pun intended. Glad to have you fellowshipping with us. Thanks for your commitment to our country and to your faith. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you, Keldon! I look forward to it

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Mike! Ah, Mississippi, a state that we grew to love during my husband’s tour at Columbus. (And you immediately reminded me of my dad who is named Carroll Michael but goes by Mike and is retired from the Air Force). I’m so glad you’ve found this forum. There is so much to learn here and to share with others. I hope you are blessed as you spend time here!

2 Likes

Thank you! We move down to Mississippi next week, we’ll my family does. I will be headed to more training. But, I will join them soon enough. That is very interesting about your dad. I have about 8 yrs remaining before retirement but I am looking forward to it. :blush: thank you for the warm welcome!

Mike

3 Likes

Hello Mike from another Mike I assume its Michael like mine. I salute your sacrifice, thank you and have a blessed and joyous Christmas and New Year. Connect has been a great gift to me and much appreciated.
Mike

2 Likes