Mike M.

Hello! I’m Mike. I work in hectic Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA). I’m recently divorced after 18 years, and learning how to redo life raising my teenage daughter. I’m a follower of Jesus, was raised Catholic. I no longer attend the Catholic church and prefer smaller non-denominational churches instead. I’m also an active participant in helping men with sexual brokenness and recovery.

I’ve been work for a large tech company as my day job for many years, and play musician (jazz guitar, worship) when not working. I also enjoy time with my daughter and the outdoors (camping, hiking, etc.)

I’ve been a fan of RZIM for many years but last year I (finally) completed the Core module, which was a goal for me. I plan to do more modules, just not sure which one yet. They all look good!

I’ve been lurking silently on RZIM connect for a while since completing the Core Module, but thought I would finally introduce myself and get started with contributing in earnest. So, here goes!

3 Likes

Hi Mike this was me as well.

Welcome aboard my brother so glad you are here to share and grow with us. Jump on in and post a question, share your testimony or respond to a question. Blessings to you.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @mckenna. It’s a great choice to come alongside us here it connect. Thank you for deciding to do that. I am an attorney who works in family law so I know that the divorce process can be very trying. It’s sounds like you have a very optimistic perspective though and have your priorities in order. I look forward to reading your posts. I hope you enjoy engaging with the many thousands of Christians here who care very much and who are very well read. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@mckenna Nice to meet you!

Hi Mike! Welcome to the family!

1 Like