Mila Snider

Hello! My name is Mila, my husband and I are missionaries in Asia

I’m from Manhattan, KS

We have attended the conference in Christ Commission Fellowship 2015 and heard Ravi preached. We have been watching Ravi on Youtube and also listen to his podcast.

We are praying for Ravi’s family and his ministries. God bless!!!

5 Likes

Hi Mila!

Welcome to Connect and May God bless your ministry. How bold you are in your love for Jesus to travel so far for Him.

I’m watching His Memorial as I type and hope you can too from afar.

Again, welcome!

Paul D., New Jersey, USA

4 Likes

Hi @milasnider, welcome to connect. Thank you for your heart of ministry in Asia :heart: I trust you will enjoy browsing through the conversations here in connect. We would love to hear of your experiences, thoughts and insight. Your perspective would be very valuable here :pray:t3:
Take care

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @milasnider. Thank you for your commitment to mission work. I hope that connects provides you a forum to enable your faith path to flourish. If there are questions or ideas that interests you please do search for them here using the icon :mag: above. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your service to our Lord, missions has a very special place in my heart. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat:

I’m looking forward to getting to know you more. Thanks, @milasnider for joining in as we seek to be better equipped with the gospel!

2 Likes