Mina George

Hello Everybody, it’s a blessing to join you here
I’m from Cairo, Egypt
A friend told me about RZIM and then I joined the Core Module and was fascinated by the content,
so I wish to keep connected with this community
And I hope to find answers for a lot of topics about apologetic also to be able to help others with what I’ve learned

God bless you all

10 Likes

Welcome to Connect! I too was thankful for a way to be in touch with more people like this after the core module. This forum has been such a blessing and I hope you find it so too! Blessings to you! :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mina. So glad to have you joining connect up from Egypt. Also I hope you enjoyed the core module and congratulations on completing it. The tenets of the core module are so so fundamental. Many who are members here will benefit from your experiences and your knowledge. Blessed they will be. And blessed you will be for sharing your ideas the faith and encouragement. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

@Mina Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello Mina and welcome from WV USA. Yes this forum and all involved are a great blessing to many. Am certain you will find the Q&A fascinating and insightful. May your journey be sweet and fruitful.
Mike

4 Likes

Hi @Mina, it’s great to have you here! I trust you will enjoy engaging with others in this community​:slightly_smiling_face: There are plenty of topics to browse through and glean from. Feel free to share your thoughts and insight as well :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Hello Mina @Mina,:cherry_blossom:

You will find the Core Module has blessed many of us here at Connect, such rich content and fellowship with so many people of different countries, backgrounds and ethnicities was a priceless gift to be had.

Try typing some of your questions :question: in the search icon :mag: and see if someone else has been curious about the topics that pique your interest as well.

3 Likes

Hello @Mina !

It’s great to have you around. Looking forward to hear more from you!

3 Likes

Hello Mina! Welcome to the family!

3 Likes

Hello Ms. Mina !

It’s so great to have you here on connect with us!

There are lots of topics ! I am still familiarizing myself with the abudance of material. :slightly_smiling_face: You will like it here a lot!

Blessings,
~Sanah~

4 Likes

Hi Mina @Mina I am so happy to meet you from Egypt. Thank God you are are a light in a country such as that. I hope you had a great time with your core module?. Be sure to explore our resources.
God bless you

5 Likes

Wecome to Connect. Hope you find answers and help others in their journey too. Be a shining light in whichever place God has placed you in.
God bless!

5 Likes