Minerva Ponce

Say hello…Hi!!

Where are you from? I’m from Brooklyn, New York

What led you to join Connect? I joined RZIM connect initially to thank Ravi for the blessing of his ministry. We know he’s in God’s presence now.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to deepen my faith and learn how to defend it so I can be more confident in sharing my faith with others.

5 Likes

Welcome @Light247 . Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless You

3 Likes

Welcome, @Light247

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Light247. It is great to have you joining from New York.

I think connect is a great resource for your hope. Where do you think that you would need more confidence? If there is a topic or issue please share or explore using the search icon above. Simply type in a keyword like baptism or hell or atrocities. That will lead you to myriad discussions on the topic that you search. I hope that those discussions are helpful. God-bless you and your journey here and in New York. I look forward to reading your questions and your posts.

3 Likes

Thank you

I need more confidence in explaining moral absolutes right now, but I would like to explore many different areas. I will definitely use the search button. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello Minerva. Thanks for your message to Ravi. Yes, I too have a lot to thank Ravi for his service.
Connect is a perfect place to talk to others. In the posts in the forums you can learn a lot and exchange ideas, for example about faith and how to defend it. Welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Here is one example you may find helpful: Helping a friend determine moral absolutes

Glad you are with us.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

I’m so sorry. I might’ve flagged this by mistake. Please forgive me. I’m new. I’m learning about the site.

2 Likes