Mira Moody

Hello everyone
Its Mira Moody, from Egypt.
Apologetics is my passion and call, so being a part in this body and connect will be such a blessing.
And I will share my thoughts, questions, challenges and my prayers with you, hopefully will be fruitful for all of us.

4 Likes

Is Jesus the only way for salvation? Will the non Christan people go to heaven?

1 Like

Hi @miraishak22 welcome to connect :pray:t3: I trust you will find connect to be a very helpful resource for your questions.
To answer you question below we need to look at what Jesus said;
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ~John 14:6

I appreciate the heart behind your question so I looked through the search engine and found a couple of conversations on that very subject. I hope this will be helpful for you.

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @miraishak22. So glad that you have a Passion for apologetics. Thank you for your willingness to pray for us and engage in discussions sharing your thoughts and ideas. That is what connect is all about. Please do come along side us and offer encouragement to new members and those who are struggling here along with your guidance and care. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes