Mirandafe

Hi! My name is Monica Munoz-Molina, nickname Miranda Fe. I am from San Antonio, Texas.
What led me to join Connect is to continue to gain understanding of sound doctrine. As some churches have different beliefs on salvation, predestination, etc. I want to be able to have discussion, research and gain understanding.
I am a Christian Counselor and have been reading, praying and studying the Bible since 2007.
My prayer is that I can contribute to this forum by giving encouragement, and wisdom from what I have learned thus far.
I am very excited to be a part of this. God
Bless everyone!

5 Likes

Welcome Monica. It is a pleasure to have you join Connect. I pray your journey is both blessed and a blessing to others.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mirandafe. Glad you have you coming alongside us here at connect from Texas.

I truly believe you have come to the right place. I’m sure you have done some browsing but there are so many well read members who care. Enjoy reading the threads. Please feel free to encourage new members and certainly offer your sage and guidance to the best of your abilities. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @Mirandafe, welcome to connect. Your experience could be very valuable here. We can certainly use encouragement from one another. I trust you will be a blessing as you engage here in the conversations :pray:t3: Take care :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome, @Mirandafe! I love the spirit in which you join. To both contribute and learn and grow! I will tell you, there is plenty of opportunity for both here. I am sure you will find this a fruitful place for discussion.

3 Likes