Mireille

Hi everyone,
I am from Montreal just registered to the core module with a friend, kind of new to apologetics just learned about the science last year and I fell in love with it.
Had a near death experience in August 2018 and since then felt that I have to witness to Christ every day, but I was lacking the knowledge and tongue, then God put in my journey Ravi last year that comforted me in my time of illness through his youtube videos and this year I had the chance to register in the course.
I hope this platform be a mean of learning and witnessing to Christ
Have a blessed day

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @mireillewassef. So glad to have you joining connect. Congratulations on getting signed up for the core module. It is great and you will have tools and foundation from that course which are invaluable. It is awesome too that the ministry has been instrumental in your life too. God-bless you and your journey. Happy New Year!

2 Likes

@mireillewassef Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Mireille! Isn’t it amazing how our trials can bring blessings with them? It sounds like you’ve had some extra time for learning and spiritual growth. I hope you are feeling better and that you are further blessed by the RZIM ministry and this forum. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for your witness and zeal to share more. Welcome to connect, am sure many would love for you to share more about your life and journey to Christ. God bless your 2020.
Mike

3 Likes

Forgot to share that you could post it on members testimony on this site

1 Like