Mlungisi Mabobo

Say hello…
Hello
Where are you from?
South Africa
What led you to join Connect?
I do evangelism and I at times get tough questions from atheists
How do you hope to contribute?
Another person on the street asked me “where is heaven?” And I was not able to answer him.

5 Likes

HI @Mlungisi1984,

Welcome! You are the person we are praying for when we pray for Connect. :slight_smile: This is a supportive, encouraging community. No one can have all the answers to every question that they might encounter. But together, we can build a public resource for any believer with helpful answers to the questions that they face in evangelism (or discipleship). I hope you’ll ask your “where is heaven?” question in the #bible-questions Category and I trust you’ll receive some helpful answers!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mlungisi1984. Glad you have joined us. I agree with @CarsonWeitnauer. This is such a caring community and many members are so well read. Reach out and start a category on heaven or other subject that intrigues you or upon which your friends need guidance. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello Mlungisi, good that you’re here :slightly_smiling_face: It’s great to introduce people to the good news. But sometimes it’s really challenging. What difficult questions have you been asked?

In these contributions some questions about heaven are already asked. You are welcome to add your question or open a new discussion. God bless you.

2 Likes