Support RZIM Connect

Mohembo

Hi,
I am Mohembo, from many different places through my life - up to age 40 I had never lived in the same place longer than 5 years. I have had homes in 12 countries in 4 continents/world regions. So I don’t know quite where I am from. I currently live in Scandinavia.
I learned about RZIM through a video on Where is God in a coronavirus world, sent to me by a friend in New Zealand. I enjoyed the video, and thought I’d find out more and looked up rzim.org
I then saw the video on the historicity of the Resurrection, and it touched some thoughts I have also had about the authenticity of that event, which I wished to share. Hence coming to Connect.
Perhaps I can give some personal thoughts, but more likely I will learn and receive more than I have to give.

5 Likes

Hello Tim, or would you prefer Mohembo? It truly must be a liberating thought process to be active in the many different areas, cultures with which you have been exposed to. That is not connects forte but will bring out your unique perspective on many things. Thank you for coming in to share with us.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi @Mohembo, welcome! We’d love to hear your questions about the resurrection! The #bible-questions Category would be a great place to ask them.

3 Likes

Thanks Mike or mgaplus4
I’d prefer Mohembo.
Mohembo is a place in Botswana, Africa. Many such places get their names from some prominent person who lived there. Mohembo is beyond the back of beyond, a fairly insignifant and totally ordinary traditional village. But it lies on the banks of the awesome Okavango River. I was given the name Mohembo while doing a study in the area. Probably because people viewed me as equally insignificant and ordinary, even a little backwoods in my mentality, but having access to amazing resources. I embrace the name and the connection. / Mohembo

3 Likes

Thanks CarsonWeitnauer,
I tend to be totally confused by long lists of themes when deciding where to post. I don’t have questions about the resurrection so much as comments on Abdu Murray’s presentation of C-A-S-E.
Where would I post such comments?
Mohembo

3 Likes

Hi @Mohembo, how about here?

2 Likes

Hi @Mohembo, welcome to connect, so glad you found your way here :slightly_smiling_face: feel free to ask those questions! Also, feel free to share your experiences, thoughts and insight.
Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Mohembo. Sounds like you have quite the extensive experiences. I bet that serves you well in many different capacities. I am glad that you are so convinced about the resurrection because I think that is the most convincing piece of Christianity and without it our Christianity is dead. I am so happy there is a potential for resurrection and the eternal life that has been granted to us. That grants hope and purpose in helping others see the same for their lives as well. I hope you get to share your story and some of the diverse experiences that you have engaged on discussions here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello @Mohembo!
I am glad you joined us here! I saw your comment about Abdu Murray and his C-A-S-E discussion. We have a thread where you can discuss this from his podcasts. The pilot episode is at the link below, and the series episodes are also under the #defenserests designation. I hope this helps!

1 Like