Monica Babjak

Hello:)
Thank u for having me on board.
I am English / Italian and have just finished the RZIM core module. It was fantastic!
I have joined to keep up with the resources available and to connect with people who are in the same boat:)
I hope to contribute mostly through discussions/ encouragement and happy to answer questions where I can.

Monica

10 Likes

Welcome here! We are glad to have you and hear your thoughts and insight!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Monica!

1 Like

Hello @monica.babjak, welcome to connect and congratulations on completing the module! I trust you will find connect a helpful place to to continue learning and growing. Please feel free to engage in the conversations when you feel led to do so :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @monica.babjak. I hope you enjoyed the core module. It does set such a great foundation. Sharing that foundation with the members here is an awesome blessing. I encourage you to write frequently. Thank you for coming alongside us and congratulations on completing the course. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Monica and welcome, I have found connect to be refreshing and uplifting thanks for your interest.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Monica
welcome to board and congratulation as well.

Blessed
Raaz

2 Likes

You are profoundly welcome! @monica.babjak. through your voice I can see that you had a nice session in the academy.

Thank you for willing to engage in connect. I thank God for your life and I am pleased to me you.
Grace from Nigeria

3 Likes

Hello @monica.babjak :wave: Congratulations on completing the Core Module! :tada: What was your biggest takeaway from the course? :books:

2 Likes