My name is Elijah Wise

Say hello…Hii

Where are you from? Kenya

What led you to join Connect?
I want to learn how to evangelize and answer some of the question na I have
How do you hope to contribute?

7 Likes

Hello Elijah, welcome to Connect! It is an honor to meet you and I just want to say God bless you as you endeavor to grow in your knowledge and learn how to effectively evangelize. May the Spirit guide you on your journey. :blush:

4 Likes

Hi Elijah and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. I look forward to interacting with you through this site.

1 Like

Thanks

Welcome Elijah, so glad you have joined connect it is great to meet you. Let’s grow in Christ together and be His witness as our names imply. Looking forward to seeing your insight and questions about truth, and life. May He bless you and keep you.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi @honokwama001, welcome to connect. There are many insightful conversations and resources here to help us become better equipped. I trust you will enjoy browsing and gleaning from them. Have you taken the Core Module with RZIM? If not, it’s very helpful and you can check it out here, https://www.rzim.org/page/academy-core-module
Enjoy your time here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome, Elijah glad you can be part of our community.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @honokwama001. So glad that you have joined connect and that you have a desire to engage and learn. This is the perfect forum for your goals. I hope you enjoy the conversations. God-bless you and your journey .

1 Like

@honokwama001 Nice to meet you!

Thanks

1 Like

To all who’ve welcomed me thanks so much

2 Likes

Welcome Weldon glad you can join us.

1 Like