My name is Liso I am from Nigeria

Hello family, my name is Liso, I am from Nigeria, I hope to find answers to my questions here and also help others too. Hoping to help in building the universal body of Christ via the knowledge I’ll gain from this place Amen.
Nigeria
Quest for knowledge
Share topics that border us here in my country

5 Likes

We’ll Liso, and welcome! I pray blessings on you and us all as we interact with each other here on Connect. :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Liso. So glad you have joined connect. I believe you have come to the right forum to find answers and engage in discussions regarding your questions. Thank you for coming alongside us. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Liso!

1 Like

Hello and thanks for coming in to a warm welcoming community of believers. Quest for truth always starts well before we start looking. During my days of seeking and searching, THE TRUTH was not on my radar but I was on His thank you Father for seeking to save that which was lost. Just one of hundreds joining you on this amazing adventure.
:slight_smile: welcome
Mike

4 Likes

Thank you all

1 Like

Hi @Liso, it’s great to meet you. I pray the Lord will bless your desire to learn and share with others :pray:t3: I trust you will find many helpful answers to your questions. Please feel free to share your thoughts, insight and experiences with us :slightly_smiling_face:
God bless and Merry Christmas :latin_cross:

3 Likes