My name is Miriam

Hello,:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I´m Miriam from Germany. I got to know RZIM through my christian college group.
I´m studying social work in Leipzig. I love conversation about Jesus and the bible.
For the reason that I got lot of questions from people around me and I have a questions about faith, I hope this will be a place for the questions.

8 Likes

Hi, Miriam! Welcome!

1 Like

Hallo Miriam, herzlich willkommen und schöne Grüße nach Leipzig :slightly_smiling_face: In Germany, faith is often regarded as a private matter and people therefore rarely talk about it. It’s great that you do it differently and like to talk about faith with others.
Connect is exactly the right place to ask your questions. Many interesting and also difficult topics are discussed here. Just look around in the forums and participate in the discussions. God bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @miriam.lohrey. If you like discussions regarding Jesus you are going to love this forum. You don’t have to browse very long to get as deep is you want to get. I hope this forum provides a blessing to you in the discussions and the content. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @miriam.lohrey, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Yes, this is definitely a place for questions and any answers you might share as well. I trust you will find connect has a plethora of responses to difficult questions to glean from. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello Miriam, Welcome you are in the right place and I am grateful to be here also so glad i was shown RZIM connecr

2 Likes

Hi Miriam, welcome! So glad God brought you here. This is a great place for meaningful conversation about Jesus and the Bible, a safe space to bring your questions. Looking forward to connecting with you. Blessings!

3 Likes

Hi Miriam you are welcome

2 Likes

Welcome Miriam. I live in Orlando FL. Good to have you here, I’m sure you’ll recieve great encouragement from this global community. Lots of different insights and the civility of the conversations is a breath of fresh air. I Hope to be able to help in any way I can

3 Likes

Hi Miriam
How did you meet Jesus in Germany?

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @miriam.lohrey
This is the right place to ask questions about Jesus and faith. Browse through previous topics to see if there are answers there to questions you want to ask. Most questions we face are normally old questions previously asked by others. I hope you find the answers you need. I also hope you enjoy the engagement provided by the great people on connect. God bless.

4 Likes