My name is Ronald

I am from Los Angeles, CA. I never finished the Core Module and I felt smaller bites would not over whelm me. My contribution is to be of service increasing the Kingdom, and help those in need on the winding road in the story of the Good Samaritan in the Gospel of Luke.

3 Likes

Welcome Ronald! Were you saved in 1960?

Welcome aboard @saved1960. Love your screen name. And love the email address is well. I hope that your testimony shines light to those who you touch. Please speak into the lives and encourage some of the members here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@saved1960 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Ronald, it is surely a time that many good Samaratins on the long and winding road, have revealed their true nature through actions. Just look at all the health care workers who stepped up to the plate. The same can be said for His remnant reaching out in prayer. Be safe and take care.
Mike

1 Like

Thank Mike welcome The greatest in the Kingdom is a servant Mark 9:33 Jesus words

From the Desk of The
Prodigal Son
Psalm 91

3 Likes

Welcome Ronald, May this group be a blessing for you.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Ronald? Would I be correct that you have a miltary back ground with your mention of Psalm 91? Could you by chance in the members testimony share as little or much as you choose about your journey to Christ.
Mike

1 Like

Yes I have a Military background. US Army 12E (Atomic Demolition Munitions Slecialidt). However long story to where I am today. There have been a lot hills and valleys, but thank God for the Lilly of Valley; and the Bright and Morning Star (Rev 22:16).
Although the whole Psalm tells my story I love when God cuts through the chase at verse 14 and begins to declare …
Oh Hallelujah

From the desk of the Prodigal Son
Ron

2 Likes

Ronald, thank you so much for your service. While I did not serve, :pensive: we are free because of the brave. God bless my brother.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Ronald! I’m new here, as well, and hope to try the Core Module soon. I hope this forum meets you right where you are as you grow in your faith and endeavor to share Christ. Many blessings!

1 Like

Welcome Ronald! God bless you and thank you for your service and contributions to the freedoms we all enjoy! Looking forward to continued dialogues.

1 Like