My Question: can anyone pray for me

Hi everyone, * Hello my brother My name is Daniel and I live in Sweden I’m 30 years old .I’m a believer have been a believer for a long time . I have a very very big problem its about my skin I have been to the hospital many times but no good at all I think I have severe psoriasis that is covering more than 90% of my body but not sure even the doctors aren’t sure I did a biopsy from 23 days ago still no answer its scaly itchy and sorry to say its disgusting to look at I feel week I feel depressed I cant live my life normal my smile just disappeared I hade this problem from 4 month back brother I do believe that Jesus Christ can heal my skin again or even what is causing it I wish for a prayer from your heart to get healed and get my life again I was going to get married but I stopped everything because of it please PRAY for me in JESUS name AMEN ( my full name is Daniel Issa ) God bless you

7 Likes

Hello Daniel, I know God can heal every sickness, disease, infirmity? I will be praying for you that His wisdom will be made manifest and your healing will come.

Dear Lord thank you in advance for touching the heart of your child. I ask in the name above all names that name of Jesus the one who healed all who came to Him in faith believing. Bring comfort of your peace and assurance that you are in control. Let the praise of your glory rise from our hearts for what you have done. Amen

Blessings my friend
Mike

3 Likes

I am sorry. Praying for your healing, wisdom for the medical professionals in responding to your ailment, and that you may find peace and joy in Christ, whatever the circumstances.

3 Likes

I am praying for you Daniel…

“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.” - James 1:2‭-‬3 NLT

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your struggle. I can’t imagine what it is like to experience what you are going through. Know that I will pray God’s healing touch in your life both emotionally and physically.

3 Likes

thank you so much thank you my brother May the Lord Jesus bless your life

2 Likes

thank you my brother God bless your heart thanks again

1 Like

thank you so much God bless you and bless your life :pray:

1 Like

I am praying for you.

2 Likes

Hi Daniel, I’m very sorry to hear this. I imagine your physical torment is only matched by your mental and emotional anguish. Why some of us must endure these things is a question I’m sure you’ve pleaded to God. I don’t know what it is like to suffer this way physically, but I do know what it’s like to be on my knees crying out to God. I’m crying out with you, Daniel. I pray and I trust that God will deliver you from all of this.

2 Likes

I am praying even now for you Daniel.

2 Likes

Dear Daniel, I will be praying for God to give you relief from this affliction. :heart::heart:

Hi @danielissa I met you on the welcome feed a few days ago. I am checking in to see how you are doing? You are in my prayers!

Your sister in the faith,
Mary Beth

1 Like

Hello @danielissa
I’m really sorry to hear about your skin condition and how it’s affecting you. I would like pray for you too. Please trust the Lord with this and try not to let it steal your joy. That’s exactly what the enemy wants. I will pray for the doctors and nurses dealing with this too. God is able and his name is Jehova Rapha - the One who restores and heals. He will meet not only your physical but also your emotional struggles with this. Brother, you are not alone. Do not lose hope.
I love that Jesus is so full of compassion and is in our struggles and disappointments- right there with us. All the best. God bless you.

1 Like

Hi @danielissa How are you doing? You have been in my daily prayers. We would love to hear from you.

Your sister in Christ,
Mary Beth

1 Like

God be with you Daniel
I’m praying for you
Big hug my brother!!

1 Like