My Question: How should one discuss Christianity with young Muslims?

daily_evangelism

(Randall Rockrohr) #1

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago, I was doing some outreach in Seoul, Korea and I had the privilege to talk to two young Malayan girls (ages 19,20) who are studying the Korean language. They were very open to discussion and answering questions about faith (which they probably couldn’t have, at least in public, in Malaysia).

When discussing worldview and faith with them, I found two young, smart, articulate women who had a deep, and as they said, a personal relationship with Allah. They spoke of a relationship with their god, similar to how a Christian would speak of personal relationship with Christ. They spoke of how extremism, in any religion, is a bad thing; how politics shouldn’t be mixed with religion; and how we should seek peace and coexistence.

How should one approach that situation and best make use of time to reach these young, devout Muslim women?

Randy

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi Randall

Here’s a video of Nabeel Qureshi talking from the perspective of a Muslim who became a Christian. Nabeel provides insightful information and advice on how to approach those in the Muslim community:

(Randall Rockrohr) #3

Than you Helen! That was a good video. I reached out to them at their emails addresses they gave me. No response. According to Nabeel, I should keep trying to reach out to them, so that is what I will do!

(Tiago de Carvalho) #4

Dear @Rock,

Please look at my answer from another post.

Regards