My Question: RZIM Philippines?

Hi everyone,

Is there RZIM in the Philippines? And how RZIM plant their ministries in different locations?

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@domingoosabel
Dear Dimingo
I’ll be curious as to the reply you receive. I live in the States but every year I go to Mindanao and work with a Tagakaulo pastor out of Davao for a month. He goes up into the mountains. It’s a long story but I would like it if he could connect with RZIM there.

1 Like

Hi @domingoosabel

Currently we do not have an RZIM office location within the Philippines. We do have an office headquarters for the Asia/Pacific team which serves that area, but it is located in Singapore. They have a contact page on our website here if you would like to reach out to them.
In regards to your second question, we seek to follow God’s leading in each circumstance. If that is planting an office or organizing an event. We do as the Lord leads and provides for us.
If you are interested in hosting an event or speaker, please fill out a speaker request form on our website here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

I’m so glad to connect with their church in Mindanao. Unfortunately, I’m living in Luzon and it’s very far from where I lived.

But, I highly appreciate your advice. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like