My Question: Why is God silent?

Thanks everyone for your responses. God is never silent on us. He is always speaking to us through His word, through people, through creation,… He hasn’t left us. He is with us and He is a talking God.

1 Like

Welcome to connect. We are a group of people loved by Jesus that ask questions, share answers, memorize scripture together, and pray for each other. Thank you for joining. Blessings to you. Darlene

Brother Tim,

Thanks for sharing your story. I have had silent times also but nothing that compares to yours - I know that your ministry on connect has encouraged me and pointed me to grow deeper in my walk with Jesus. Thank you for hanging on and continuing to lift up Jesus’s name even when we really don’t understand. Thanks so much.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

Darlene

2 Likes

Hi Amy,

I also struggled with this question until I listened to William Lane Craig’s Reasonable Faith podcasts as well as Ravi’s response to this question.

Here’s a link to them, they were so helpful!

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/podcasts/defenders-podcast-series-3/s3-excursus-on-natural-theology/excursus-on-natural-theology-part-29/

Hope this helps.

1 Like