My Question:

Hello, I’m having a bit of trouble on my RZIM Academy account. I purchased the Science Elective, which began yesterday and completed the preview material. However, it is not letting me click “Next” to Week 1. The Welcome outline states, “We will begin with the content for the first week on the start date of the course. In the meantime, we’ve posted the lectures on Naturalism and The New Atheism from the Core Module”

So, I think week 1 should be open now. It must be my account which may need troubleshooting? I emailed rzim but I was not sure if that was the best avenue for this question as I’m sure they are flooded with emails!

Thanks for help or direction!

Welcome Sarah!

Yes, @sarahrutgers, I am also taking the Science Elective and week 1 is available on my account.
I emailed my moderator to see if he can find someone to help you. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Thank you Sally! I really appreciate your help emailing the moderator!

1 Like

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for making us aware about this. I am having a hard time finding your name on the student summary reports, what is the username you are using? Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and we will get you going. Anytime you have a trouble with content for the week or having any other questions your moderator will be happy to assist you.

Blessings,
Kyle

2 Likes

Hi Kyle, thanks for your reply. I will email!