My Testimony

Hi every one.

I would like to write about me and my testimony.

I am Ecuadorian,I am the last of 4 children, my mom just got widow early, before I was born, I always live in a Christian Family, but I am not always a Christian person, After going to church I always went out and did things that were not “very good”. Leave God aside, when I was a teenager, I looked for who to follow and in the absence of dad, walked away more from God, for time of University was difficult, all humanism and another ideas about the Philosophy. I forgot about God

I fell in love with a very pretty girl, after a while we finished, that broke my heart. One day I asked Lord why why why tell me what to do, I do not have a father, the relationship with my mother is bad and the only thing I loved, I do not have, Wha do I do?

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall

God have been and will be good, already in the ways of God, I struggled with science knowledge and everything else and came to his word and was slapped:

#Psalm 32:8

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

I knew I wasn’t alone, Now I am student Master in Biomedical Engineer in Spain and I serve in my church and with my classmates, Im teaching about the Bible and give the testomony of Jesus with all people that I met.

I would like to have more friends around the world and practice my English. If someone wants, I could give my cell number, for write by WhatsApp.

God is good always

Psd: Sorry my English I try to do best for next one.

12 Likes

Carlos, thank you for sharing your testimony! Praise God for His mercies and that you learned to trust in Him. I hope you find life much more full of joy and that you can make many friendships with people from around the world. And don’t worry, your English is not too bad as I was able to understand the meaning of your testimony very well! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Dear Mr. Carlos,

Thank you so much for your honesty and humility.

I read your pain , but please sir, you are not alone, and not one of us here can say we have not been in a bad place because we didnt make wrong choices not in our Lord. If we are perfect, then why did our Lord suffer? It is none of us are perfect, and all of us are kinda making bad mistakes. Romans; 3:23 ’ for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.’

Just be with us now. These things make you stronger in our Lord.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

9 Likes

I’ve found the happiest life next to him, in him.

Thanks for your answer, and thanks too for animate me for perfecter my English

6 Likes

Hello Carlos,
Thank you for sharing your testimony. :blush: You have a wonderful story filled with God’s love from start to finish. I love how God uses each of our stories to impact others and the world around us. :earth_asia: I will be praying for you :pray: and for the impact and light :bulb: you will have for Christ everywhere your feet may go! :foot:

4 Likes

He turned your life around and the mourning has turned to dancing.

Always remember He has brought you a long way. So honored and grateful to read your testimony.
Mike

5 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. Thank you for giving the readers here hope. I want you to know that this connect family comes alongside you in care and prayer. I hope you find the connections here that will edify your life and I am certain you will help somebody here because you already have. Carry on. Keep writing. Your English is just fine and will certainly get better as you continue writing. I look forward to engaging with you.

4 Likes

@carlosduquemartinez
Carlos, thanks for baring your heart. It isn’t the easiest thing to do. I always appreciate when testimonies don’t end, “…and they lived happily ever after” because most of us don’t have it easy. Keep going with Jesus Carlos. You re headed in the right direction.

In regards to having more friends, I would encourage you to join a group in Connect. I literally feel that some of my best friends are from this super pool of believers. As you get involved, your English will naturally improve and you will find yourself gravitating to some in the group. Give it a shot Carlos.

3 Likes

@carlosduquemartinez, thank you for sharing your testimony! Your English is good! You definitely got your point across. God clearly pursued you and now you are following hard after Him. I love that! :slight_smile:

Thanks Tim.
Sorry how can I into the group can you help me.