Mysty

(Mysty Fry) #1

Hi, I’m Mysty and I’ve been Christian for about 5 years. I’m married and active in youth ministry and my Assemblies of God church in northern Illinois. I joined RZIM to explore deeper topics on Christianity and the Bible. From what I’ve seen on YouTube, RZIM seems to be a biblically doctrinal group and I’m excited to learn more!

(SeanO) #2

@Mynja Welcome to Connect! This is a great place to learn about God’s Word and how to share God’s truth with others. May Christ guide and strengthen you as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Him.

(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Mysty! I’m so encouraged that people working with youth are getting involved in apologetics! We’re happy to have you here and I look forward to learning with you in the forums!

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @Mynja. I am not too far away from your geographical area. I live in Lansing Michigan. Thank you for joining. I think you will enjoy the in depth discussions that are so very key to our faith path. God-bless your involvement and ministry. I hope you enjoy the discussions especially in areas that you would like to explore and understand better.