Name: Lyla

Say hello… Hello Ivy, Shawn, & fellow guests.

Where are you from? Idaho

What led you to join Connect? My husband & I listen to JUST THINKING podcasts & heard about “Cover to Cover.” I have been looking for a book (book study) that could help me understand how to know & unconditionally reach out to my neighbors, who represent multi-generational perspectives. I found a link to the “our online community” when listening to Abdu Murray’s author podcast which inspired me to listen to this completed book study and …

How do you hope to contribute? … if I have a question or contribution, I am hoping Ivy, Shawn, someone from the RZIM team, or a fellow “connector” would answer or help me qualify & clariy my comments.

6 Likes

Hello Lyla, welcome so glad you are here. Look forward to more input and interaction. Blessings and peace along your journey with Christ
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome, Lyla! There are so many awesome resources on Connect and I hope you will find what you are looking for and add your own contributions.
In Christ,
Sadie

3 Likes

Hello @LRFolkins, welcome to Connect. Yes, the podcasts are fantastic :+1: There are really great people in the RZIM team. Have you already got an answer to your question? If you are still looking for a book tip, you could ask Lara Buchanan. She will be available for questions next week. Have a good time here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @LRFolkins, welcome to connect. It’s great that you and husband listen to the podcast together! I trust someone will be able to answer your questions here. You may want to ask the book study question by creating a topic. You may already have but if not you can post it here,
https://connect.rzim.org/c/daily-evangelism
Enjoy browsing and please feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

@LRFolkins Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @LRFolkins. Glad to have you joining from Idaho. I love the same pod casts you do. There are so many well read and caring members here. I believe this forum will be a good stop for you on a regular basis. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like