Namia

Hello, I currently reside in Kirkland, WA right outside Seattle, WA. I am seeking to learn more about God and the world so I felt taking this leap and putting myself out here can hopefully connect me to a tribe that fosters my spiritual muscle and my worship. As far as participation, I hope to ask questions, engage in dialogue and build deeper connections.

3 Likes

Hi Namia, welcome and nice to meet you :smiley:

This is perfect, because that’s exactly what Connect is for. Let’s learn more about God and the world together.

2 Likes

@iDan Thank you for the warm welcome. It is nice to meet you too. And yes, Let’s learn about our Father together.

2 Likes

Hi Namia! Welcome to Connect! I love that you want to connect with others who will spur you on in your worship and spiritual muscle. I think this is a great place to do that! Also, I love your name and have to admit that whenever I looked at it quickly I thought it was Narnia! Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

@lillianguth Thank you Lilly. Yes, it does have a Narnia ring to it. :slight_smile: Great books and movie. It is nice to meet you as well. I agree, the few interaction I have had are certainly wakening me to God and guiding me. Hopefully, I will get to engage with you as I learn.

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @Namia. I love your choice of words:

Connect is a great tribe that I think will foster your spiritual journey and worship in a way that will put a smile on your face. The members here are engaging and so many are well read and willing to help. God-bless you and your journey

1 Like

@Keldon_Scott nice to meet you. Thank you keldon for the confirmation. I will certainly utilize connect in my studies.

1 Like