Nancy Akwen

Hi everyone,

My name is Nancy and I currently live in Saskatchewan, Canada. At the moment I have completed two courses with RZIM -so I have a long way to go. As I look forward to taking more courses with RZIM, I would like to remain part of the family in order to interact with other Christians who are interested in apologetics and engaging with our world.
I look forward to learning and sharing, encouraging on this platform in ways that bless others and empower me to continue sharing the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ

9 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Nancesah. Which course did you take after the Core Module? I took the Science elective and it really challenged my thinking.

7 Likes

Hi Nancy! Welcome to the community!
What did you find most helpful taking the courses?
I am looking forward to growing in Christ together and becoming edified by what you got to share with us. Take a look around and feel free to jump in any conversation or even starting your own!
Be blessed sister!

7 Likes

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your message, I am yet to take the science course and I am really looking forward to it!
I took the core module and module on Islam

5 Likes

Hello Sara,

Thanks for reaching out! I would say what I found most helpful taking the courses is that I started noticing that I was becoming very conscious about how to respond to my classmates on the forum…the importance of how I say what I say cannot be over emphasized! I have not arrived but glad I started somewhere…thank God for RZIM

5 Likes

Welcome, Nancy! @Nancesah
So glad you’ve joined :slight_smile:
I like the part where you said:

I felt that way too, after joining Connect once finished with the Core Module :slight_smile:
I think you’ll feel right at home …similar to the great talks and insight in the CM forums.

Be blessed!

4 Likes

welcome Nancy.
Am currently taking the doctrine elective and find it rewarding.
Happy to have you join the community.

4 Likes

Wow, what an encouragement! May God continue to help each of us think about how we say what we say. I look forward to learning from the caring way that you engage with others in this community!

3 Likes

Hi Nancy
Welcome to connect. I am also new here. I have competed my core module and I am planning for few electives . I am thinking of taking bible elective first, then islam and science.

Hope you can share your insight of the elective you took.

3 Likes

Hi Nancy welcome to the family. Looking forward to learn more from you.

3 Likes

Thank you much Gwen for the welcome, looking forward to learning from us all

3 Likes

Hello Dr. Jomon,

Great to meet again! I did take the Islam Elective first as the desire to know more about how my Muslim friends think and believe is what led me to discover RZIM. I found it very eye opening and humbling for me. I learnt how and why it is important to consciously distinguish between Islam as a world view and the individual- whom God loves. Personally it is the beginning of a journey for me and the Holy Spirit is helping me…I am looking forward to taking another elective shortly…
Thanks Dr for welcoming me!

2 Likes

Hello Carson,
Thank you for the encouragement!

1 Like

Wow! How wonderful!

I loved the way you put it!
Looking forward to seeing you in the forums.
Be blessed dear Nancy!

2 Likes