Nate Chance

My name is Nate Chance. I’m a Master Sergeant in the US Air Force and have been actively involved in the church all my life and have been listening to and studying apologetics for several years now.

I’m from Gainesville, FL originally, and I’m currently stationed outside of Palm Springs, CA.

I heard about Connect from the podcasts and wanted to be involved. My hope is to have a good resource to discuss and ask hard questions and to hopefully be able to contribute to the community as well.

Let’s get started!
-Nate

9 Likes

Hello Nate @Chance Welcome To connect.

4 Likes

Thank you, Gwen! I didn’t expect a friendly welcome so quickly. Where are you from?

4 Likes

Yes sure you can expect what you don’t expect here on connect. It’s such a friendly platform in every way.
I’m from India.

6 Likes

Hello, Nate, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: Thank you for your military service! You’ve come to the right place to discuss and ask hard questions, and I look forward to reading your posts soon. Be sure to check out the podcast discussion section- it features the Ask Away and Cover to Cover podcasts right now.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Chance. Glad to have you connecting with us. I am from Michigan. How blessed are you that you have been on the Christian journey your whole life. I believe you will enjoy the discussions. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

I love the Ask Away podcast! They respond with such compassion and love for the questioners, and of course with so much thought and wisdom.

4 Likes

What an amazing platform to connect with like minded believers across the world!

5 Likes

I’m very blessed to have been raised in the church and by strong Christian parents. It’s so important not to rely on a family tradition for faith though and actually personally fall in love with Jesus, and answer the questions individually of why we do what we do.

5 Likes

Hi @Chance,

Welcome! That is exactly what we hope to do in Connect. To model the highest levels of respect and kindness - and friendliness, as @Gwe shared - in these conversations. Respectful and credible are the two values I am focused on in each conversation.

It would be an honor to have your contributions to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome @Chance, it is so nice to meet you and thank you for your service! I see you have already received a warm welcome. That makes my heart smile :heart: I trust you will find a lot of helpful information here. Feel free to add to the conversations with you perspective. Take care :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome, and thank you for your service!

4 Likes