Nathan Town

Greetings from the Tampa Bay Area, my name is Nathan. I completed the RZIM Core modules which led me to here. I am hoping to continue learning more about God, become more Bible literate, and ultimately more Christlike in my life. I hope to contribute my personal experiences and learn from others.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @townn85. It is such a blessing to have yet another Academy alum join. Thank you for coming alongside us. Your experiences and training will be very helpful for this forum. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Hello @townn85 welcome! The core mode was very helpful for me. What stood out most to you? This is a friendly environment so feel free to browse through the topics and engage when you feel led to do so. We look forward to your thoughts an insight.

3 Likes

Hello, Nathan, and welcome to Connect. It is great to hear the Core Module has been instrumental in your life. Was there a lesson that stood out to you most?

2 Likes

Hi there, Nathan! I’m from Florida also (currently living in Mississippi, but Florida is home)!

I really enjoyed reading about your three goals:

to continue learning more about God, become more Bible literate, and ultimately more Christlike in my life.

I feel like Connect has helped people do all three of these through, like you said, sharing personal experiences and looking to learn from others. I look forward to learning from you :slight_smile:

Welcome to Connect!

3 Likes

What stood out most to me? That is a tough question, I think it would be the way in approaching others that don’t share my worldview. With love and kindness, rather than fire and brimstone. I think I am going to go back through the course again as a refresher!

I am able to share the gospel with more confidence. I know my flesh is weak, and I see the importance of that, lest I become boastful in MY knowledge and MY power to persuade people. It is God the Spirit who does the work, I am but a conduit of the truth.

2 Likes