Nathanael

Hello.

Where are you from? Kansas city, kansas

What led you to join Connect? To grow and learn how to communicate better.

How do you hope to contribute? In getting to know fellow students and sharing life through communicating joy, hardship, pain, and difficult situations. To develop a new group of friends who are not afraid to share truth and reality with each other.

5 Likes

Welcome Nathanael, it’s good to meet you from way down the road in WV. This is an amazing family with plenty of heart and love to share and welcome a new friend into the family. We all struggle from time to time. That’s why this multi-fold cord is such a great place. Look forward to learning as we engage.
Mike

5 Likes

@vissernathanel Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Nathanael! I admire your eagerness to grow and learn to communicate better. I think this is a great place for that.

“How do you hope to contribute? In getting to know fellow students and sharing life through communicating joy, hardship, pain, and difficult situations. To develop a new group of friends who are not afraid to share truth and reality with each other.”
You said this well. This sounds exactly like what goes on in Connect. Give it time and you’ll see…:wink:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @vissernathanel. Thanks for coming alongside us from Kansas. I look forward to reading your posts. I hope you enjoy the discussions and the information shared. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Nathanael! Welcome!

What are some of the ways you are currently seeking to grow in your walk with Christ?

1 Like