Need help with my account

I am trying to sign up for the Core Module. When I start the registration process and type in my username and password i get this notification at the bottom of my screen “Your new account is currently being reviewed by the platform Admin. Please try again later.” I don’t know what to do because i just tried it again over 12 hours later and it still didn’t work.Today is the 31st of May and the course starts the 4th of June so I would like some help swiftly please.

Hi Ethan, I’m sorry you’ve had difficulty with registration. I’m going to send you an email so we can get it sorted out.

1 Like

I noticed after I tried using another account to sign up for this months Core Modul that it was already full. But my original account for some reason is being restricted from signing in. The username and password are correct and it just keep saying “Your new account is currently being reviewed by the platform Admin. Please try again later.” And I don’t know why. Help would be greatly appreciated so I can use the account to sign up for next months Core Modul. Please.