Neil Richard Hass

Hello everyone! I became a Christian about three years ago. Since then I’ve devoured RZIM podcasts like candy. Easily my favorite thing to listen to, I’ve learned so much. It’s been a real blessing.

Born and raised in western Iowa.

I’ve been active in religious Facebook discussion groups for some time. Was hoping to find a place to have certain questions answered and have meaningful conversations without all the vitriol.

I may have some insight as to what it’s like to convert to christianity from atheism.

6 Likes

@Neil_Hass Nice to meet you!

Hello Neil so good to meet you. Questions and answers are well thought and full of good insight and wisdom. Please feel free to dive right in.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Mr. Neil !

Welcome to RIZIM connect!

Yes sir! Your insights would be much appreciated! Especially in today’s secular world where we are being flooded with atheistic and agnostic skepticism every where we turn.

I’m looking forward to reading about your journey and transition into our Lord’s arms, in your good time.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Neil_Hass. Loving the Word is awesome - devoured like candy. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Glad you have joined connect. I trust your time spent with us will be a blessing. Please do help those who have doubts like you did as the spirit leads you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome @Neil_Hass, it’s wonderful to have you here. I am so happy for you. I can imagine the transition from unbelief to belief was so freeing. I trust you will be a blessing to those who struggle with the existence of God. I always tell my sister who is married to a former Atheist that they make the best Christians :slightly_smiling_face: Looking forward to you interaction here.
Take care :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to RZIM connect @Neil_Hass so happy to have you join us. Remain in his Love.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Neil! The RZIM podcasts ARE like candy, aren’t they? I’ve never heard anything like them. My own teen girls are fascinated when they listen as well. This is such a great place for meaningful conversations as everyone is so very polite and friendly. I’ve been amazed at the tone which has been able to remain quite civil even as we are challenging each other. There are so many different perspectives and I know the addition of yours will be very valued! I hope to hear from you soon. :blush:

3 Likes