Nelson

Hello brothers and sisters,

Where are you from? I am a Christian ministering in Comanche TX currently, however, I’m anticipating going to Mongollia in July of 2020 where 53% of the population is Buddhist.

What led you to join Connect? I’m joining Connect in hopes of [date=2019-10-18 timezone=“America/Chicago”]getting some insight into the Buddhist faith and what to expect their questions to be like and how to respond to them from a Christian perspective.

How do you hope to contribute? I’m hoping to share my experiences in hope they may help others to share Christianity and develop disciples.

2 Likes

Hello Nelson @Nelson1, I’m glad you joined Connect. How long will your stay in Mongolia be? This will certainly be an interesting and exciting time. Here in the forums there are some contributions to Buddhism.

…and many more. I’m sure you’ll find some good material here to help you deal with Buddhists. If you would like to ask a specific question about Buddhism, then “Daily Evangelism” would be the appropriate category. God’s blessing.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Nelson1. I hope you find some of the answers here that you are looking for but more importantly I hope you are able to connect with those who are familiar with Buddhism and comparative apologetics. It would be great to hear your testimony of those that you connect with here that follow you in to your ministry and help pray for you and befriend you. Thank you for joining. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey and ministry.

1 Like