New here- Kay

Hello! I’m a stay at home wife/mom and a volunteer for an online ministry where we get to share the gospel every day. I’ve been following RZIM for years and found this forum while searching for a Bible topic. I hope to encourage other believers here, and share what I learn in ministry.

13 Likes

Hi Kay, welcome to the connect family. That must be blessing to share the word on a daily basis. It is great to meet you and have you share with us. Have you been impacted by the virus?
Thank you a blessings to you.
Mike

8 Likes

@KayT I think that you will find this to be a welcome home for your thoughts and questions. Welcome!

5 Likes

Great to meet you, @KayT - may you enjoy the journey!

4 Likes

Hi @KayT, it’s nice to meet you, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I’m Glad you found this forum and look forward to reading some of your thoughts and insight. Take care and enjoy browsing :pray:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone! @mgaplus4 Well, we’re on lockdown like everyone else, but things are basically the same for our family- just not able to go to church for now. What about you?

4 Likes

Hi @KayT, that’s really great you found Connect. I’m sure that you will find more topics that really help you. Your online ministry sounds great. Blessings.

4 Likes

Hi Kay, welcome! You can consider the Connect community to be a secret back up plan for any tough questions you get in your online ministry. We’ll backstop you and be your personal research team for you as you engage in evangelism online.

5 Likes

Welcome Kay! :raising_hand_woman: So nice to meet and we are so happy to have you in the Connect community. Praying for you as you minister to others with the love of Jesus Christ. Blessings on your ministry! :pray:

6 Likes

Hey Kay! Welcome. I look forward to hearing your contributions to Connect. It truly is an awesome platform.

4 Likes

Kay, pretty much the same here in WV. Enjoying my staycation/senior time with my 40 year wife, and best friend. Stay positive.
Mike

4 Likes

Sounds great, thank you! I’m sure that will help a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Kay!
Welcome! Glad you’re here with us! :blush:

2 Likes

Nice meeting you Miss Kay.
Welcome to the body of blivers I am one those lucky one that get to experience His Salvation…Did you born in christian family? I would love hear you story tell us how Lord toxhed your heart.

2 Likes

Welcome looking forward to what you have to say encouragement definitely needed in these times.

1 Like

Nice to hear from you, and we would love to hear your story of how Jesus met you? God bless you too! In our lovely Jesus’ mighty name! Angela WH

1 Like

Welcome Kay, :cherry_blossom:

Sharing the Gospel everyday is such a gift, thank you for imparting the wisdom of the Gospel to others.

We are glad you are here, take some time to navigate this site.

Here is a link to a quick intro about connect. :tulip:

3 Likes

Hi @KayT! Brave mom doing all youre doing! I admire you for that! Hope you enjoy this forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zarziph @awebsterg Thanks for asking! Yes, my family was Christian and I made a personal decision at a young age. I may have been 6 years old when I trusted Jesus as Savior, although I prayed many times after that “just in case,” and at 15 I had an experience where God gave me assurance and I’ve seen Him working in my life ever since then.
God bless you!

2 Likes

Will thank you for sharing…hope to heqr more…Lord blessings.