New Member: Jean-Luc

member_introductions

(Jean-Luc Petit) #1

My name is Jean-Luc. I live in Toronto, Canada and am glad to have the opportunity to be connected in a group such as this. Starting some years ago with my return to Christ, the truth about life presented through RZIM has given me valuable building blocks for the way I see and understand. Not least is the encouragement to read good books, and tops is the making of a goal to know what the bible says, reading it daily with devotions.

1 Peter 3:15
“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.”

(Jimmy Sellers) #2

Welcome. I am sure you will find encouraging and uplifting fellowship at Connect. I too returned to Christ many years ago and have never looked back.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi Jean-Luc, welcome! I’m sure you know about RZIM Canada and our Toronto office. I think they are doing very innovative, powerful work. And of course, Abdu is answering questions in Connect next week! I hope we’ll benefit from your insights into evangelism and be a place of active, ongoing encouragement for you.