Nicolás Giliberti- Student, From Spain

Hello everyone :smiley:

My name is Nicolás Giliberti, I was born in Argentina but raised in Spain, from where I’m writting to you.

I have 21 years old. This year I’ve completed my universitary degree in Theology (christian, protestant, interdenominational) and started a second degree in Philosophy in UNED. Im looking fordward to get a Master in philosophy in order to become teacher and keep studying. I’d like to be Doctor in Philosophy of religion and Christian Theology,

I connected with you because i’ve been invited across the Christian apologetics module that I’ve done online in the spanish department. I hope I can contribute and colaborate with this international network :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, @giliberti.nicolas, and welcome to Connect! It sounds like you have some interesting studies, and I hope you will jump in to share with you have learned with others here. I wish you well with your goals!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @giliberti.nicolas. You experiences and education at such a young age is awesome. Your theology coupled with apologetics training and philosophy will be such a benefit to so many here. Thanks for coming along side us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

It it so great to hear how God is helping you in your studies. You are welcome! @giliberti.nicolas

I trust that you will spare time to explore and get engage as you join the conversation. God bless you as you seek Him wholeheartedly.

Grace

1 Like