Obsa Getnet

Hello

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Obsa. Its great to have you join us! If you feel comfortable, do tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better. I look forward to learning and studying more with you here!

3 Likes

Hello @obsitu :blush:

I second Brittany @Brittany_Bowman1 -
Would love to learn more about you, and how you found Connect.
Any questions about navigating the site- let us know!

3 Likes

well wait! iam a medical srudent from saint paul’s millennium medical college-Ethiopia,i am happy to be member of this ministry. and I hope we will have great time in the future

4 Likes

It’s great to hear you’re seeing to dig deeper into understanding the Lord while also a student. I look forward to learning more from you. I have a friend in Ethiopia who I still keep in touch with. Although I haven’t been, it sounds like a beautiful country!

2 Likes

i hope it is. i expect a lot to know from you and there will be changes in my world’s point of view and help others to have this opportunity.

3 Likes

I met RZIM while searching for different questions around Christianity. my first view was the video titled " Ravi Zacharias spoke to 40,000" and it was very interesting and I realized that I met the right ministry to discuss with. my journey continued following different topics raised and was looking for way to have a chance communicate with. I think this led me to connect.

5 Likes