Okoro Chinaza Gift

Say hello…
Hi
Where are you from?
From IMO State Nigeria
What led you to join Connect?
I was invited by a friend then I joined to learn more on how to live out the true life of Christ and how to bring others to know the truth.
How do you hope to contribute?
Reading and contributing making my voice to be heard too.

6 Likes

Hello, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us, and I look forward to reading your posts. I love your hunger to know God more deeply and to share His light,

I joined to learn more on how to live out the true life of Christ and how to bring others to know the truth.

I think you’ve come to the right place!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @chinazagift24. So good to have you connecting with us, especially with the goals and heart you have. I hope you you enjoy this site. Participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @chinazagift24, I’m glad that you accepted your friend’s invitation and joined us. This will enrich the Connect community with another person who wants to pass on God’s love. Welcome to the Connect community! Have you heard statements like this in your conversations with others?

1 Like

Welcome and am glad u accepted the invite.
I have learnt alot here and am still learning

1 Like

That sounds more like some that believes in African Traditional religion :thinking: