Olocha victor

Say hello… Hello everyone

Where are you from? I am from Nigeria

What led you to join Connect? My quest to know God more for myself

How do you hope to contribute? By shearing my experiences with others

5 Likes

Hello Victor! Welcome to connect. You’ve entered a strong, engaged community and I trust that you’ll find many different avenues here where you’ll faith will be strengthened

3 Likes

Welcome to connect brother. My family and I were just jamming to that song Way Maker by Sinach this morning. Some tune! :raised_hands: Nigeria :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hi @Olocha-victor,

SO GLAD you’ve joined! Could you share one or two ways you have seen God at work in your life? I know this would be an encouragement to me and everyone else who reads it.

WELCOME!

5 Likes

Hello Chima welcome to RZIMConnect @Olocha-victor I am so glad to meet you. Be free to ask your question, share your testimony and prayer request with us. Be free to also explore the community and join the conversation.
Congratulations
With Love
From Kaduna

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Olocha-victor. We are glad to have you connecting from Nigeria. I hope that you engage as frequently as you can with topics that you are most interested. Thank you for coming alongside us that connect. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @Olocha-victor, welcome to connect. It is a blessing to have another Nigerian here :pray: Please do feel free to share. We all share that quest to know God more and there is much to glean from here. I do look forward to any insight you may have to offer in the conversations :pray:
Take care :heart:

2 Likes

@Olocha-victor Nice to meet you!

It’s great to make your acquintance Olocha, and a hearty welcome to Connect. Our quest to know Him deeper always brings up unique questions. This is a wonderful place to ask.

Mike

2 Likes