I am a student at University of California, Irvine. In an event sponsored by CRU (Campus Crusades for Christ), me and fellow students have prepared to launch a panel on Faith and Science. I need guidance on how to best run an on-campus apologetics event . I need to receive:
- General guidance on how to run the event
- To DO’s & to DON’T’s
- How to conduct a Q&A Session
- A manner through which the academic discussion would conclude to presenting the gospel message.
- What should we expect/be ready for in a worst case scenario?
This event aims to invite Christian stem professors to discuss these main points:
- How did you come to your faith?
- Higher Education/Science compatibility
- Being a Christian in STEM
- Who is Jesus to you?
The goal of the event is to introduce:
- Belief in God as a logical decision in light of evidence.
- The message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the only answer to life’s meaning and purpose.
- Connect attendees with biblically based Christian organizations in the hope of continuing their understanding of Jesus Christ and ultimately becoming followers of Him and accepting Him as the Lord and Savior.
The audience is Christian and non-Christian college STEM students. The event is 1.5-2 hours long.