On the gospel John

It is said that the gospel John(one of the four gospel) was written in a theological term/ways. Even one top christian apologist said that.

If all the sayings of Jesus was written in a theological terms/ways, should we believe John 16:4 saying as theological ways/terms which says/said “I’m the way, the truth and the life ,no man comes to the father but by me.”

Your response?

1 Like

I think this is explained in the same chapter from 1 to 7. And also in many others verses. If I try to say it simple and this is seems simple, becouse the understanding is almost literally. The Way - the promised way to go in the God kingdom by Jesus. The Truth - the truth. And the life. The life - the promised eternal life. And the God is the God of the living and Himself is the life. About the Life maybe the second one is better explanation but these three are deeply interconnected.

Could you expand on that? Sorry but I am missing something.

2 Likes

I was going to ask the same question. It would help to understand what this means before trying to answer.

2 Likes

I can`t understand what he mean in this case. Maybe i thinking too straight atm. Yes it is teological, it is about the God.