Overview: The 2019 Church Leaders Conference: "Blessed Are the Peacemakers"

(RZIM Premium Content) #1

“[God] reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation” (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Tribalism. More and more, this description characterizes the trajectory of our society, as we are descending into an increasingly savage pack-mentality. Forget about civility: It’s the law of the jungle out there, and if you’re not with me, you’re against me. How ironic that, in a society that has worked so hard to resist drawing an absolute line between right and wrong, we are now so eager to label a right and a wrong side of history, and a right and a wrong kind of people.

When our newsfeeds are drowning in warfare rhetoric, how is God calling his people to engage? Will we batten down the hatches and sure up our defenses? Will we charge full-tilt into battle under the war cry, “take no prisoners?”

What does it look like for the church to be reconciled to God, to forgive one another as the Lord forgave, and to live out our message of reconciliation in a deeply-divided culture?

Helping us answer these critical questions will be Francis Chan, Ravi Zacharias, Becky Pippert, John Bechtel, Michael Ramsden, Lisa Fields, Abdu Murray, Judy Dabler, Vince Vitale, and other members of the RZIM team.

Learn more about the 2019 Church Leaders Conference at the RZIM website.

If you don’t already have a free RZIM Connect account, you will need to create an account to complete your purchase. This allows us to give you access to the content you purchase.

Church Marketing Kit:

You can use any of the materials in this Church Marketing Kit to promote the 2019 Church Leaders Conference to your congregation or ministry:

2019 Church Leaders Conference Video:

(Joe Stempert) #2

Hello,

I just registered for the Livestream of the conference at the end of May and I’m new to RZIM Connect. I clicked on the link that shows the speakers, times and topics but it seems that that document is not listing the topics. I did read the overview for the Church Leaders Conference but I was wondering if the lectures actually had more information on specific topics. Is there anywhere I can find this information or is it yet to be disclosed?

Thank you for any support,

• Joe Stempert

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Joe_Stempert,

Thank you for your question. Once we have a full schedule confirmed, this will be shared in the private area you have access to as a registered participant of the Church Leaders conference livestream.