Pamela

(Pam Reilly ) #1

Say hello…

Where are you from?
Cambridge Ontario

What led you to join Connect?
I have 2 teenagers, each in a relationship. It’s my biggest prayer that they come to a saving relationship with Christ. I listen to Ravi, Nabeel and all the other contributors from RZIM. I know I can count on RZIM to preach the word without compromise
How do you hope to contribute?
I’m not sure. I reached out primarily to have my questions answered. I hope I can be an encouragement to others on this forum.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Welcome @Pammer, (I love that!), to the Connect community! I’m Warner - one of the moderators here - and I wanted to officially thank you for joining in the questioning (and answering) that goes on here. While, yup, Connect is a resource that reflects all of what you’d expect from RZIM (helping thinkers believe and believers to think) this is ALSO a community that endeavors to always encourage, always (lovingly and respectfully) challenge and push each other and hopefully blesses and inspires one another to grow in the Lord and make His name known wherever we are. Bless you, sister. Glad to have you here. Grace and peace!:v:t6:

(Anthony Costello ) #3

@Pammer

Pam, welcome. Two teenagers, oh boy! I have three, little boys (5, 3 & 10 months), and am also praying that they will grow up to know and follow the Lord. I know they will stumble, as we all do, but I trust in God’s work.

I will pray for you right now as your kids go through this very challenging time in life. Please continue to let us know how we can pray as things progress.

“Dear Lord Jesus, please be with Pam’s teenage children as they try and navigate the difficult waters of being in a relationship. Please reveal Yourself to them, and guide them in righteousness, and love. If they fall, oh Lord, please pick them up, and show them Your grace. In Jesus holy name, amen”

I look forward to your questions Pam. God bless.

in Christ,
Anthony