Pastor Vince Gonzales

Hello. I am a Pastor in Carrollton Texas.

What led you to join Connect?
I heard about it from the podcast.

How do you hope to contribute?

Can contribute in Spanish and English. Love to try and think about tough questions and give a good answer.

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect. I hope your curiosity is sweetened and your ideas are sharpened in this forum. There are so many neat Christians from around the world with some similar questions and sometimes different perspectives. Hope to read from you in the future.
Shalom,
Brian

4 Likes

Welcome Pastor Gonzales! @Vincent_Gonzales :relaxed:

So glad you’ve joined us- there’s no doubt your Spanish/English ability will be helpful- there is a category called- “Apologistas Hispanos” …I’m sure you will check it out! (found under the “3 line button”-amidst many other categories).

I hope you enjoy looking around, and feel free to chime in as you feel led!

4 Likes

Hello, and welcome to Connect! Thanks for your heart of tending to His flock. :slight_smile: I don’t think pastors get enough appreciation for their work.

Be sure to check out the podcast discussion area- it’s a great place to chat with others around the world. And like Heidi mentioned, we have a special section of the forum for Spanish conversations, too. Looking forward to reading more of your posts soon!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Vincent_Gonzales. Great to have bilingual abilities. That is one thing I wish I would have capitalized on in my youth. That is an asset here, and your heart can pour out to so many here. Thanks for coming along side us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes