Pat MacDonald

Hi everyone, I am from Connecticut , found this site through RZIM Academy, Hope to contribute, hope to learn from you all.

3 Likes

Hi @macdonaldbuilders,

Welcome! The RZIM Academy is just fantastic - their curriculum, methodology, and moderators are awesome.

What classes have you taken so far? What has been a highlight for you?

1 Like

Hi @macdonaldbuilders, it’s good to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: How are things in Connecticut? I trust you will find connect a helpful place to learn. Feel free to engage by sharing your experiences, thoughts and insight :pray:t3:
Take care

1 Like

@macdonaldbuilders Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard @macdonaldbuilders. We are glad that you have come alongside us from Connecticut. This is a blessing. The discussions here are very rich so that I hope you are able to participate and deepen your faith while enjoying the discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

Core Mod. Islam currently enrolled in Bible Elective and Ethics.
Loving it all.

1 Like

Highlight would be engaging with interviews in Worldviews and Islam.

1 Like

Thanks. Can’t wait to get involved. Ct. Is still in lock down mode. We are in a rural area but still only 2 hrs from NYC so cautious and social distant still. Praying for a change, like many of us. How is the situation where you reside

3 Likes

Not many cases where I am. 19 confirmed, 0 deaths. We are pretty isolated in the North Georgia mountains. It seems so normal here that’s it’s hard to fathom we are in a pandemic, until we go to the grocery store. I pray throughout the day every day for all those who have been extremely affected by this :pray:t3:

1 Like