Patricia

Say hello…
Hello!
Where are you from?
I live in Gladstone, Missouri. USA
What led you to join Connect?
Though I have listened to and received communication from RZIM for years, I only discovered connect in the last week of Ravi’s life when we were invited to send messages of encouragement.

How do you hope to contribute?
I’m very grateful to know of a community like this, and thankful that God has provided for Ravi’s legacy of ministry to continue. I’m a senior citizen who teaches at a college, so perhaps I can offer encouragement to some now in college as well as learn from other followers of Christ here .

5 Likes

Welcome @PatriciaSchoenrade. So glad you are here. Yes, his legacy def will continue. We would love you to be part of that team to make it happen. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

2 Likes

Hello @PatriciaSchoenrade We extend a hand and a warm welcome to you from Connect. Thank you for introducing yourself and we are grateful you have joined this community.

Much of Ravi’s ministry focused on students and the educational sector. You will encounter a wealth of practical and usable information on this forum. I pray the Lord will guide you in wisdom and understanding as you interact with those He has placed in your path.

The following link may interest you in that endeavor. If you have any questions or we can serve you in any capacity, please let us know.

https://www.rzim.org/training/student-training/reboot

Grace and peace to you,
Mary Beth

2 Likes

Hi @PatriciaSchoenrade, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: While there is still a hole in our hearts over Ravi’s death, I agree that God has and will continue to provide for his ministry to reach the world. Your experience would be a blessing here. I look forward to reading some of your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:
Take care

2 Likes

Welcome to connect. We appreciate you bringing your talents and desires to encourage members here. Thank you @PatriciaSchoenrade. Please do welcome some new members and encourage their involvement. If you find a discussion that you have some experience dealing with please do offer it. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like