Patrick D. Nobriga

Say hello… ALOHA!!

Where are you from? Honolulu, Hawaii

What led you to join Connect? Ravi Zacharias and YouTube Videos.

How do you hope to contribute? I’m interested in learning all that I can about the Holy Father, Jesus the Christ and the Holy Spirit.

6 Likes

Hello, Patrick, and welcome to Connect. It’s great to have you join us and to hear of your earnestness to know God more deeply. I look forward to learning more from you here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello,Brittany, thanks for the kind salutation.

3 Likes

Aloha!!! Welcome to connect @HAZFIRE, it’s so wonderful to have you here. Ahhhh, Hawaii, another place I would love to visit! I trust you will find plenty of conversations to glean from and learn. Enjoy browsing the topics and feel free to join in the conversations when you feel led.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the welcome. May God Bless you and Yours.

2 Likes

Aloha Patrick,

I lived in Kaneohe for 8-yrs, returned to the Mainland to help parents. Glad you are part of Connect. As someone living in the Pacific, you have a great persepective to share. I look forward to reading your contributions.

God Bless - Ken R.

1 Like

Okay, Ken Aloha!!!
The more things change the more they stay the same. I stay da kine going get some poke brahda, cause I stay hungry. Poke is like $12 a pound now, Ride the Bus is $5.25 one all-day adult fare. Everything is expensive. Nothing can be brought for a dollar anymore at a store.

Give everyone my love and Aloha.