Patrick

Hi

I’m coming from Indonesia

i love learning something new.

5 Likes

Hi Mr. Patrick.

I beleive you will find a very fullfilling learning experience here on RZIM.

I am very glad to see you!

Blessings,
~Sanah~

3 Likes

@patrickluwi

Hi Patrick,

Glad you could join the forum. Looking forward to interacting with you as we all seek to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ!

@braveprotector4110
Alex

3 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect Patrick,

So glad you decided to join.

Let us learn from one another. :heart::smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Patrick! You’re really welcome here. I’m sure you’ll find lots of wonderful conversations to expand your knowledge and understanding of God. Blessings.

2 Likes

Hi Patrick. Welcome to Rzim. Are you from Sumatra island?

1 Like

Welcome aboard @patrickluwi. Thank you for wanting to learn something new. I believe it will not take you long. I hope you enjoy reading the discussions and maybe even post some questions that you might have. We have many well read members who care about others here. You will enjoy I hope. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

No, i live in capital city Jakarta

1 Like

I see. Okay. For past 4 and half years I had been living in Sumatra island. Now I’m in india. Thank you. God bless you.

1 Like

Hello Patrick, welcome my friend, and brother in Christ, it is great to meet you. I try to learn new things daily as we grow in our faith and knowledge of His Kingdom. Look forward to engaging with you. Prayers of hope and love during this season of pain in the world.
Be safe and take care.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to RZIM Connect

1 Like