Patrik Nydegger

Hi everyone

I’m Patrik from Switzerland and i’m exited to joint RZIM Connect and get in touch with so many people around the world.

I’m interested and study apologetic now for about 5 years and i have a lot of deep questions, wich i hope, that i can discus them here or find some answers.

be blessed
Patrik

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Pany
I pray that we all find answers here that will increase our faith.
May we grow, ‘‘to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature, of the fullness of Christ.’’

4 Likes

Hello @Pany
You are welcome to the family of God.@ Connect.
It is great to Love and answer people with the measure of Grace God has given us.

I am sure that you will start exploring and engaging the resources here. Please feel free to join the conversation always.
If possible would you like to share with us how the Lord has been good to you?

We love to hear and learn more from you.

Grace and Love
From Nigeria

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Pany. Here is to you enjoying this site to its utmost. Lots of good threads of commentary on many subjects. Thanks for coming along side us to share your time thoughts and your ideas. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @Pany, it’s so nice to have you here with us :slightly_smiling_face: You can certainly ask those questions here and you are sure to get some great feedback. You can also use the search engine to find topics related to any questions you have. Hope to see you engaging out here in the conversations :pray:t3:

1 Like

Hi Patrik, herzlich Willkommen hier :smiley: I think that Connect meets your expectations, because many people from all over the world meet here to discuss difficult questions. In which direction do your questions go? There are different categories, e.g. Bible Questions where you can post your questions. And maybe with your years of experience in apologetics you can give one or the other answer. I’m looking forward to your contributions.

1 Like