Patsy Torred

Say hello…
Hi, my name is Patsy.
Where are you from?
I grew up in Texas, currently i call Hawaii home until…
What led you to join Connect?
I watch RZMI videos on youtube to have a better understanding of Scriptures, to challenge my perspective of how i view current events, and to be better equipped to give an answer in season or out of season. One of the videos mentioned RZMI Connect. I think RZMI Connect s is a much better platform than Google to seek and discover God’s Truth and learn from one another.
How do you hope to participate? By listening, offering indights, encouragement, and support, and challeging myself to grow deeper in my intimacy with my Lord and King.

3 Likes

This is a great focus!

Welcome to the RZIM Community @torress-p!

Please feel free to participate as you feel prompted. Glad to have you here!
Philippians 1:9-11

3 Likes

Welcome, @torress-p - and I couldn’t agree more - this is a much better forum for discovering truth - may you have many wonderful conversations on Connect!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @torress-p. Thank you for your heart and willingness to come along with us. The come into about trusting this forum better than Google was very nice as well. I hope you enjoy the forum and engage frequently. Your participation is welcome and will be a blessing to connect. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks Christina. I appreciate the Scripture verse. Yeshua always has more for us if we are willing and stay connected to Him.
God bless you and keep you.

2 Likes

Thank you Kel. I appreciate the welcome into this forum.

2 Likes